Long time, no blog.
Christmas is perhaps my favourite time of the year, and a while ago, I posted about my inspiration for this year’s wrapping ‘scheme’… you can view it here!
As previously mentioned, I go a little over the top with Christmas every year, and had already started buying gift wrap in September!!!!
So, as promised, here are the beginnings of my very own wrapping theme for this year, along with all stores/ sites listed, and linked if linkable, so you too, can get your hands on these beauties for the festive season!
Happy Wrapping! 🙂
- Plain matte silver- M&S (last year)
- Shiny silver- Primark
- Grey with santa- IKEA
- White with snowflakes- M&S (last year)
- HO HO HO grey/ red- Hobbycraft
- Black/ white/ grey curling ribbon- IKEA
- Grey/ white twine- IKEA
- Glittery curling ribbon- Wilko
- Mini baubles- Wilko
- Mini pegs- Hobbycraft
- Small white tags- Hobbycraft
- Silver gift tags- Wilko
- Stamps (for names)- Hobbycraft
- Gift bag (set of 3)- IKEA